11 Free Google Tools for Your Business
Google offers a l0t of free tools you can use for your business. You can take advantage of these tools by creating a google account (you can use your GMail address).
Although most of the list is known, Google Learn and Sketch Up are probably new. Google Forms are useful easy to use and most of all free.
- Google Learn — If you want to learn how to grow your business online, you can learn how to do it the free way with Learn with Google Beta. You can learn about marketing your business online as well as managing your business online.
- Google Mail — Everyone knows about Gmail.com and if you don’t use it, you should. You can do a lot more with it than you think. For instance, you can check other email accounts, and send as other email accounts, using your Gmail.com account to collect them. All free, of course.
- Google Documents — Found inside Google Drive, you can upload, save, alter, and collaborate on many different types of documents. This is a great way to work with an entire team and ensure everyone has the most recent version.
- Google Forms — A fabulous way to collect information and have it all entered right into a handy downloadable excel file. Google Forms can be emailed, embedded into websites and more. They are automatically saved to your Google Drive upon completion. This can be found inside your Google Drive.
- Google Calendar — Underrated and unappreciated the Google Calendar is amazing. You can have more than one in an account, share them, collaborate, invite others, and more with your Google Calendars. You can even set them up to sync with your mobile device, send you reminder emails and you can get a popup reminder so you never miss an appointment.
- Google Drive — This is where you can save documents, backups, and files. Everyone has some free space for each Google account created. It’s unlikely you’ll ever use all your free space so you may as well use what you’ve been given. If you are currently signed into Google, the link will take you to your Google Drive.
- Google Sites — Need to create a fast website to share with others? Look no further than Google Sites to help you with your endeavor. Pick from a variety of templates, or start with a blank one. Follow the steps given and you’ll have your site up before you know it.
- Google + Hangouts — There is a lot to learn about Google Hangouts, you can do them privately, on air, and a multitude of ways that boggle the mind. You can use them in so many ways for your business that there isn’t room in this report to list them. Check it out for yourself.
- Google Analytics — They say that nothing is ever done until the paperwork is done. In online business, nothing is done without reviewing the metrics. The best way to do so is still free.
- Google Sketch Up — If you need 3D modeling for any reason then Google Sketch Up is for your business. There is a free version which is awesome, as well as a pro version that’s way less expensive than other like 3D modeling programs.
- Google Alerts — Everyone needs to monitor their online reputation and one way to do so is with Google Alerts. You can also use it to monitor any topic, name, person, place, or event being discussed across the Internet.
About the Author
Web trailblazer. Award winning social media influencer. I demystify technology to help you attract a steady stream of qualified leads